Friday, February 20, 2009

The Strong Man is Here

强人

My Gunpla purchases for February ^^


HG 1/144 GN Archer, MG Gyan and Gundam G05.

I really love the Cantonese translation for Gyan, which is 强人, literally means "strong man" XD


More information on the development of Zeon MSs, in before Zaku II and Gelgoo get their MG Ver. 2.0 upgrades.



Leg armors that are molded in one piece, effect parts for the missiles, lighting effect for the beam saber, and unique looking clear part for the mono-eye camera are attractive features of this MG, in before we start discussing the details of the inner frame and articulation ^^


All together 4 figures of M'quve, Gyan pilot (3 in 1/100 scale, 1 in 1/20 scale). Don't think I'll paint any other than the one in pilot cockpit though. ^^;


G05 is one of the last few MGs with a hard cover for the content inside the box.


Gift included: part separator. This is the second one I have, after the first from MG Zeta Ver. 2.0.


Magazine bits for the Giant Gatlings ^^
We all love giant swords and giant Gatling ^^

Got my HG 1/144 GN Archer before Arios, which is actually the last one for me to get before completing all 4 HG Celestial Beings' Gundams for Double O Season 2.


Large parts for the MA on the back...


... but tiny parts for the actual body ^^

Don't know when I'll have the time to assemble any of them. ^^;;

8 comments:

Starboykb said...

armm what is that part separator do?

MyKy said...

Gyan is nice.. i have it too :p

just that it's a bit hard to pose, the feet's not exactly articulate, due to the bell-bottom jeans

Unknown said...

Ah pictures taken with your new phone look much better =p

if you don't mind, care to come over to my blog? i need opinions XD

Ngee Khiong said...

>>Starboykb

You can use this tool to separate parts you assembled without hurting the plastic - usually I used the back of my art knife to do that. ^^;

It can also be used as the holder for sand paper - for sanding your Gunplas.

>>MyKy

Yeah, guess that as well, and from all the parts for the shield, I'm guessing there will be some problem for Gyan to hold it over a long period of time as well. ^^;

>>Lance

Will do ^^

Starboykb said...

Thanks for the info ngee. I should release get one from the dengeki magazine because I always accidentally scratch the side. ^^;;

Anonymous said...

Ngee, can you take some pic how to use "part separator" while you made some gunpla? I look forward for it

Ngee Khiong said...

>>Epsilon_013

Even better, pictures of the little manual included for the tool:
- Picture 1
- Picture 2

Anonymous said...

Thanks.