Saturday, July 18, 2009

My First Nendoroid, Third Transformers Figures

Moe & mecha, again ^^


Haruhi haven't arrive yet, so Miyuki who arrived yesterday becomes my first Nendoroid. ^^ Also in is Transformers Alternity Convoy featuring Nissan GT-R Super Black Ver., which is my third Transformers figure.

Previously, I have this "odd" combo of moe and mecha coming in together which also featured Miyuki - the Figma version with Yamato's Macross Zero 1/60 Complete Transformation SV-51γ Nora's Unit.

Anyway, 私は本当にみゆきが好きです! ^^

3 comments:

Chris said...

Once you get into figurine, there's little escape! XD
Like me, I bought my figurine 2 to 3 years back but can't resist start buiying again this year.

It'll come back to haunt you now and then. lol

Peter said...

Figurines..PVC...
Haven't got my first figure yet...but recently i'm tempted by Saber Lily ~Distnt Avalon~

..or Akashiya moka

><

I blame it on blogs like this ><

Q said...

I know nothing about Miyuki as I haven't watched Lucky Star before, so you're way ahead of me on that XD