Saturday, August 29, 2009

Robot Damashii [Side MS] Exia Get

Exia No. 10

Robot Damashii [Side MS] Exia I pre-ordered quite some time ago has finally arrived. ^^



A lot of things can be said about this purchase: apart from being the 10th Exia in y collection, it's also me first Robot Damashii, as well as the first web shop pre-ordered item in my limited experience of buying things online.

Since I got the predecessor of the Robot Damashii series - Mobile Suit in Action!! version of Exia not too long ago, I'm thinking of reviewing both of them side-by-side. That would be interesting for us to see how that major action figure series of Bandai has evolved. ^^

2 comments:

nonoPeople said...

wher do u get urs online oh?
i get mine from xl-shop

Peter said...

did u get the R2 conversion too?