Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HG 1/144 GN-X Part 6

The unusual combo of white and gray

More images of the just completed HG 1/144 GN-X.























It's a very nice looking model kit I would say. Unconventional in design, but has a matching color scheme that makes its appearance quite appealing, at least in my eyes. ^^ Like I said in Part 1, I'm not too fond of the idea of how GN-X came out as the last-minute "solution" offered to the three factions to defeat the Gundams in Season One of the anime. It's not really a deux ex machina clique, but close to one in my opinion. Anyway, that story development didn't stop me from liking the design of GN-X though, even though it's a protagonist MS in the story.

On a related note, the consistent color scheme concept is inherited by GN-X III ESF Type, a variation of GN-X that I have and like very much. ^^ Having just built its predecessor unit, that HG 1/144 kit won't be coming so soon of course. ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow nice work, really looks amazing :)