Monday, August 29, 2011

Char-tember Rising

3 times the fun!!!

A brand new month coming, and some really fun stuff is under planning for this blog as well. ^^

With majority of the Gunplas I did and reviewed over the past few months being dedicated to Gundam-type ones, Master Grade Johnny Ridden's Customized High Mobility Type Zaku II Ver. 2.0 and BB Senshi Sangokuden Choko Zaku III seem to be the only two shining their mono-eyes on this blog this year. Definitely not enough I say, so it's time to Sieg the Zeon up here, and there's really no other way to do it louder than to bring out some of the boss units I've been saving up all this while, all which are from the Red Comet himself, real or fake ones, with or without his mask on. ^^


Master Grade Char's Gelgoog Ver. 2.0, Sinanju Ver. Ka and HGUC Sazabi. Red, fierce and huge in size for their respective scales. The hot days can't get any hotter with these three on the to-do list. ^^ In between the work, I might start building the Crimson Nova - MG Johnny Ridden's Customized High Mobility Type Zaku II Ver. 2.0 as well just to add on to the redness of the blog in September. ^^

No 3x speed though. ^^; I've been saving up all these good stuff to enjoy the fun s-l-ow-l-y. ^^

5 comments:

Chris said...

Great! Looking forward to these!
I wonder how's MG Sinanju compared to the HGUC, since both are relatively new kits compared to the other 2.

Joe said...

Very cool! or should I say HOT!!! This will be yet another great series of posts, NK!

Yuri Barbosa Ordeste said...

Wow,looks like literally everybody is in sinc with my builds, I am writing this with HGUC Sazabi with only one arm left to build looking at me. And MG Sinanju it's on his away to here, I think he is going to get here in a couple weeks. I only wish I had Char's Gelgoog too, sigh. Have a fun time with this kits! At least with Sazabi I know you will, what a great kit, in both means of the word, haha.

Zero said...

So you will be reviewing Sinanju Ver ka? that's awesome!... as we talk at the beginning of the year I bought the MG version and it's turning out to be just great! I must say I still have to paint the shield and redo the chest and wrist emblems (I decided that painting the black parts black and then the gold trims would give a better result and it turn out I was right, sooo I have to redo that XD)

Will look forward to you work on this kit ^^
Cheers!

Zero

Shaomu/Nyanerius said...

You're gonna make the Sinanju Ver.Ka? If I recall, there's a bit of a tradition for builders who take that challenge: give it a custom color scheme, 'cause the Sinanju looks good in anything. That and the more effort you put into 'im, the less you'll dwell on how much of a pain painting all that trim, being distracted by the sexy and all.