Sunday, August 19, 2012

My Older Collection Part 3

The more the merrier

A little bit of diversity amidst the work on MG Gelgoog Ver. 2.0. ^^

This will be a posting featuring some of my older Gunplas and collectibles. ^^ Previously (Part 2), the title was "My Older Gunpla Collection", but I figured why should I concentrate on just Gunplas when there are more than that in my collection now. ^^; It used to work five or six years back when I only had Gunplas, ^^; but it's a different story nowadays. ^^

The more items I get to include, the longer this particular "My Older Collection" posting series get to be dragged on extended too XD




S.I.C. Vol. 50 Kamen Rider Kiva



1/144 Mobile Kapool


Fusion Work's Ultimate Operation Gundam Ez8 (thanks to Dennis for this ^^)




Revoltech Yamaguchi Sengoku Basara Sanada Yukimura


Core Fighter from HGUC Operation V Set



HGUC Rick Dias


Nendoroid Tsuruya-san




Kagami x Ryu and Konata x Guile from Nendoroid Petit Lucky Star x Street Fighter Set




Revoltech S.F.O. Chun-li


Captain Gladys from MS Gundam Seed Destiny Heroines 7 gashapon set




Revoltech Yamaguchi Sengoku Basara Date Masamune

These pictures were actually taken using my tablet, the Sony Tablet S, ^^ and I got to say, the experience of using the camera function was not fun at all. ^^; That feeling is exactly the same when I tried the camera function when I first got that tablet. ^^; So, even though the resolution is higher (which also results in way bigger file size for each picture taken), I still enjoy using my phone for taking photos more. ^^

No comments: