Friday, November 1, 2013

Random (80)

Moe-moe slashers

When I did the review on Kotobukiya's Marvel Bishoujo Collection Rogue, I mentioned the potential of that figurine series to expand further to include characters beyond comic and game franchises. Never did I imagine that it would jump into a dark, twisted, and uncanny valley, as previewed on Kotobukiya's Facebook site:


Freddy Krueger and Jason Voorhees are coming, and they are going to kill you with... the highest dosage of moe? XD

While I cringe at Kotobukiya's decision to include these two famous movie slashers into the Bishoujo collection series - just associating the words "slashers" and "bishoujo" seems pretty cringe-worthy to me (^^), it's going to be pretty exciting to see their actual design. ^^ I wonder what expression is going to be worn by this version of Jason. XD

Images are from Kotobukiya's Facebook site.

No comments: