Friday, March 7, 2014

Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka Part 4 [Final]

My little friend can't be this evil

As mentioned at the end of the previous posting, it's all the cuteness and annoyance of Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka you can (not) handle in this last part of the entire review series. ^^

Starting with this one: ^^












I didn't use any of the stickers for the DVD/Blu-ray disc cases in the end, so this pose showing Kirino obsessing over a piece of white board is quite funny in its own right. XD




In good mood mode, Kirino seems to be holding a book, not a DVD case. ^^




Honestly speaking, I do this sometimes, XD but when I managed to find old music records, movies or books that I like, instead of what Kirino's into. ^^








Exhibiting the quality of perversion in the obsessed look expression part: XD


Revoltech Fraulein Yoko Movie Ver.



Revoltech S.F.O. Chun-li



HCM-Pro Arios Archer Set too? XD

It's understandable that Revoltech Fraulein Yoko Movie Ver., and Revoltech S.F.O. Chun-li have elements of moe that Kirino might find appealing, but what exactly did the little sister see in HCM-Pro Arios Archer Set? The obsessed look expression part does intrigue a great deal of curiosity and speculation. ^^

On the other hand, speaking of well known little sister characters in anime, I do know of another one who can be hard to deal with for her elder sister (just one of the two). Together, they can form a great team that constantly tests the patience of their elder siblings. XD


With Nendoroid Chiaki Minami.



One is devious, and the other one abusive.
Perfect! XD

As mentioned back in Part 1, even though I'm not a big fan of the character in her anime, the design of this Nendoroid figure is adorable enough for me to pick it up, and it's indeed a very fun Nendoroid figure. ^^ With the obsessed look expression part, I think I had more fun with the figure than I ought to. XD For that, you can count on me to try out that part on other Nendoroid figures in future reviews. ^^

All reviews on Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka:
Part 1: My Nendoroid can't be this old
Part 2: My cellphone can't be this detailed
Part 3: My little sister can't be this cute
Part 4 [Final]: My little friend can't be this evil

View full gallery:
Nendoroid Kirino Kousaka

No comments: